Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Appear AS leads the way in media processing and delivery technology, serving customers in over 100 countries. Established in 2004 by former Tandberg Television experts, we are renowned for world-class products and a strong commitment to modularity, quality, and eco-efficiency. We've earned national and international accolades for revenue growth, internationalization, and groundbreaking technology, including TVBEurope's Best of Show in 2021. We actively collaborate with industry bodies and tech partners to drive standardization and innovation, ensuring our clients remain at the forefront of a dynamic and evolving market. Join us in creating immersive live experiences for viewers worldwide.
We are now looking for a passionate ambitious Talent Acquisition Partner to join our office at Lysaker, Norway. This is a pivotal role, which will have a significantly impact on our success. Therefore, to succeed in this role, we believe that our new Talent Acquisition Partner is self-motivated, have a positive mindset and the ability to work independently with a drive for results.
- A degree in human resources (HR) or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of best practice recruitment experience. Relevant experience with global tech- or commercial recruitment and employer branding is highly desirable
- Proficiency in comprehending the organization's requirements and timeframes while acting as a dependable advisor to hiring managers
- As a person, we believe that you have exceptional interpersonal- and communication skills. You have strong team-building abilities and a structured and solution-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in Norwegian is advantageous but not required
- Be responsible for all end-to-end recruitment processes in collaboration with hiring managers
- Collaborate with various departments to align recruitment efforts with company goals
- Take a dedicated approach to enhancing employer branding and streamlining the onboarding process
- Build and develop talent pipelines for current and future needs
- Continuously improve and standardize recruitment strategies and processes
- If necessary, assist on HR processes and maintain a supportive, employee-focused work environment
- Develop and deliver presentations for universities and industry events to attract top talent
- Foster a positive and inclusive company culture
What We Offer:
- A diverse, international, and dynamic work environment. We are 30 different nationalities at our office today!
- Be part of a streamlined organizational structure and collaborate with- and glean insights from highly ambitious and industry-leading professionals
- A flexible home-office policy
- Five weeks of annual vacation
- On-site gym facilities, TWO subsidized canteens and one coffee bar with a tempting array of culinary choices
- Snacks and fruits on the house
- Complimentary parking, including free electric car charging, at our centrally located premises in Lysaker
- Travel insurance coverage
- Defined contribution pension plan
If you are a passionate and ready to drive talent acquisition and employer branding in a dynamic and innovative company, we invite you to be part of our team at Appear.