Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. We are headquartered in Oslo, Norway and we have customers in over 100 countries. We provide the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. Our mission is to deliver excellence in operation and high-quality products.
As part of our Agile/LeSS transformation, we are looking for an experienced Agile Coach/Scrum Master who is passionate and enthusiastic in helping teams adopting an agile mindset and sustainable practices. You are thoughtful, analytical, and strive to see the whole picture, while not being afraid of tackling difficult challenges. You are driven by creating self-organizing teams, where everyone works towards producing high quality work and completing the high priority tasks. You do what a good Agile Coach/Scrum Master does.
You are a strong communicator and even better listener. You have excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework, good observation and retrospective skills and know how to solve difficult problems. You are structured and driven, with a clear mindset on deliverables.
- Relevant higher education
- 3+ years of experience with Agile and cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master/Agile Coach role
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and facilitation
- Familiarity with software development
- Coach and guide teams and stakeholders in Agile/LeSS frameworks
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand organizational needs
- Support teams efficiently leverage Agile tools and software
- Resolve conflicts and help remove obstacles
- Contribute towards the definition and improvements of metrics that help us make better value, sooner and with happier people
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
What we offer
- Flexible home-office policy
- Five weeks’ vacation
- An international and inclusive work environment
- Colleagues with hardware, software, and IP super-skills
- In-house gym and subsidized cafeteria with a multitude of temptations
- Free parking incl. free charging of electric car at our premises centrally located at Lysaker
- Opportunity to attend global tech exhibitions
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Workplace & culture
Appear is an informal organization with a lot of positive energy and an inclusive environment. At our headquarters in Oslo, our team members represent 25 different nationalities. With customers, team members and partners from all around the world, inclusivity has become the essence of our organizational culture, and we love learning from each other when developing awesome products!
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. Appear boasts world-class products and expertise, and our focus on modularity, efficiency and quality helps customers stay one step ahead in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving. Founded on June 4th, 2004, and with a team of over 170 people, Appear’s unrivalled and market leading solutions bring immersive viewing experiences to life. Appear has won several national and international prizes for revenue growth, internationalization and technology.
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Loading application form
Already working at Appear?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.