Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. With world-class products and expertise, Appear’s focus on modularity, efficiency and high quality helps customers stay ahead of competition in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving.
Appear is looking for looking for proactive, organized, multi-tasking Supply Chain Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated individuals who are looking to take next step in their career to oversee logistics processes including transportation, production, and distribution. You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, as well as other supply chain processes.
As our Supply Chain Coordinator, you will be responsible for the daily supply chain and logistics activities for a leading media processing company, and you will be ensuring the proper and timely execution of the order management process to meet customers' demands in over 100 countries. You will report to Appear’s Supply Chain Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business, logistics, engineering, supply chain management or similar degrees.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with tools such as Excel, SalesForce and Visma
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to handle high volume data, manual, fast paced environment, meet deadlines, and follow instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams and levels
The successful candidate has a positive attitude and enjoys working in an international environment. A key success factor is the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization both internally and externally. Language skills are advantageous and complete fluency in English is an absolute minimum requirement.
- Handle purchasing, processing internal and external orders, shipping, import-export activities, repairs, and other supply chain and logistics functions to facilitate business operations.
- Maintain the CRM system with payment terms, pricing, products, delivery, and invoicing information
- Provide close follow-up with customers to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Support Finance with invoices and follow up on payments
- Assist the logistics operations to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Preserve and strengthen good relationships with customers in more than 100 countries.
- Administration of audits documentation.
- Manage all office activities (ordering food, office supplies, bookings).
- Optimize processes to achieve efficiency.
- Collaborate closer with couriers and forwarders.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Collaborate closely with product suppliers and clients to build strong relationships.
- Other duties assigned to ensure operations run efficient.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Appear is dedicated to designing and producing world class solutions for the delivery of professional video services. Our mission is to deliver unique products that open up new opportunities for visual communication around the globe. Our portfolio is in operation in more than 100 countries across 5 continents. It ensures reliable video services to millions of households. Customers are broadcasters, operators or corporations who expect a high level of quality and technical expertise from their technology enablers.