Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. With world-class products and expertise, Appear’s focus on modularity, efficiency and high quality helps customers stay ahead of competition in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving.
We are looking for a People Business Partner for Appear, overall responsible for the group’s HR operations, serving approximately 170 employees globally. This role will be crucial in our organization, and you will support the overall business chain, ensuring alignment of HR activities and priorities to the defined strategy as well as alignment internally between the Appear entities. As the role is new, you will get to form the positions with your competence and background. However, we expect that you will spend much of your time dedicated to the R&D team, focusing on talent management, continuously optimizing the overall people processes.
We expect you to be accustomed to managing stakeholders, partnering with line managers, and building a network across the broader organization. The focus will be heading Appear’s daily People Operations, with a particular attention to talent management within the R&D team.
- Overall responsible for all HR operations with focus on recruitment, talent management, on/off-boarding, people analytics, and performance development
- Partner with key people to understand what Appear needs to achieve its set goals, and how you can drive business initiatives and contribute to achieve it
- Coach and support managers to undertake their responsibilities, utilizing your already established knowledge, combined with passion for people development
- Take lead on continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures
- Facilitate employee work climate survey process, including collection of data, feedback sessions with employees and partnering with managers to develop, coordinate and implement survey action plans.
- Minimum of 3 years of broad-based human resources experience
- Knowledge of Norwegian labor law and/or experience within org. development will give you a great advantage
- Proficiency in digital tools, such as Office, Teams, HRMS and ATS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Norwegian
What will it take for you to succeed?
We would like to ask YOU that. Further, we are curious to know if you are passionate about the people around you? What about recruiting and what is your key for talent management? Are you curious to experience a truly international matrix? Do you see change processes as an opportunity? Are you self-driven and eager to step up to the next level, in your career? We hope that you are highly motivated with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll become a confident Appearian equipped with people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you!
Would you like to work centrally at Lysaker, surrounded by a young and international environment? You will meet all kinds of people; from eager developers working with world class technology to enthusiastic sales directors selling our products all over the world. We welcome your pace, your smile, and your ability to embrace unexpected challenges. Further, we expect you to be aligned with our core values; passion, excellence responsibility, and collaborative- which represent who we are and who we want to be.
We can’t wait to get you on-board!