Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. With world-class products and expertise, Appear’s focus on modularity, efficiency and high quality helps customers stay ahead of competition in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving.
As a part of our scale up process, we are looking for a highly talented individual to support our commercial team with this newly established key operations role in order to drive sales in the most efficient manner. You will be on top of operational activities within sales, responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable growth of the organizations key support. Our industry is relationship-based, in a highly technical environment, selling into an exciting global broadcast market. Learning new technologies and continuously improving our skills are key elements of the company culture, and we pride ourselves on successfully delivering on demanding customer requirements.
You are self-driven, have a positive attitude and want to work in an international environment. You thrive in a setting where the main goal is to reduce friction in the sales process so that our salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities. A success factor is the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization, both internally and externally. Language skills are advantageous and fluency in English is an absolute requirement. International travel is to be expected. A respectful and collaborative attitude is vital as we are a multi-cultural organization with employees and customers from all over the globe.
- Work alongside Appear sales leaders to define quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting and create dashboards in Salesforce for sales executives.
- Manage the sales operations process to enable sales team productivity.
- Oversee the overall sales funnel to make sure leads and prospects are moving through the funnel smoothly. Track conversion rates, analyze data and recommend improvements.
- Streamline and optimize the sales process by pinpointing problem areas and suggesting/implementing solutions.
- Partner with the sales and marketing departments to refine the lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Support sales leaders in managing forecasting and help provide valuable insight into performance and how to enable continuous growth of the business.
- Manage metrics/analytics programs to help sales leaders make data-backed business decisions.
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining our CRM solution (currently Visma and Salesforce). This includes responsibility to manage CRM data for consistency, quality and cleansing.
- Expand and ensure efficient use of the CRM to support various departments’ objectives, including finance, customer success management, and technical support.
- Relevant higher education
- 7+ years of relevant experience supporting sales business processes
- 2+ years managing user experience and adoption in Salesforce and HubSpot
- Demonstrable knowledge of sales business processes including forecasting, territory and quota setting, sales funnels and “quote to cash”.
- Program management capabilities
- Experience of owning an end-to-end sales process
- International experience, preferably within a matrix and/or sales organization
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presenting skills
- A demonstrated track record of developing and implementing tools, processes and programs that engage team members and support growth
Working at Appear
We’re an informal organization with a lot of positive energy and an inclusive environment. Here at Appear you will benefit from the entrepreneurial vigor of a medium-sized organization while working closely with decision makers and customers, as well as working with world class, cutting-edge technology.