Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. With world-class products and expertise, Appear’s focus on modularity, efficiency and high quality helps customers stay ahead of competition in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving.
As a part of our scale up process, we are looking for a highly talented individual to support our commercial team with operational, marketing and administrative activities in order to drive sales in the most efficient manner. Our industry is relationship-based in a highly technical environment selling into an exciting global broadcast market. Learning new technologies and continuously improving our skills are key elements of the company culture, and we pride ourselves on successfully delivering on demanding customer requirements.
You are self-driven, have a positive attitude and want to work in an international environment. A key success factor is the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization both internally and externally. Language skills are advantageous and fluency in English is an absolute requirement. International travel is to be expected. A respectful and collaborative attitude is vital as we are a multi-cultural organization with employees and customers from all over the globe.
- Support sales managers in developing customer relationships in addition to day-to-day tasks like quotations, proposals and following up leads
- Play a key role in developing and maintaining our CRM solution (currently Visma and SuperOffice)
- Be an integral part in developing and staging business partner meetings and conferences
- Manage and follow up equipment/solution demos.
- Relevant higher education
- An advantage with international experience, preferable from a matrix and/or sales organisation
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presenting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
Working at Appear
We’re an informal organization with a lot of positive energy and an inclusive environment. Here at Appear you will benefit from the entrepreneurial vigor of a medium-sized organization while working closely with decision makers and customers, as well as working with world class, cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working hours
- Five weeks vacation
- An international work environment
- Colleagues with hardware, software and IP super-skills
- In-house gym and cafeteria with a multitude of temptations
- Yearly trip to Trysil
- Stock-based bonus scheme
- Opportunity to attend global tech exhibitions