Appear is a leading provider of media processing and delivery technology. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway and with customers in over 100 countries, Appear provides the backbone that production companies, telcos and broadcasters rely on to make immersive live experiences possible for their viewers. With world-class products and expertise, Appear’s focus on modularity, efficiency and high quality helps customers stay ahead of competition in a market where expectations and requirements are constantly changing and evolving.
As a part of our scale up process, we are looking for an enthusiastic and service minded office assistant to join our growing company. This key role will be responsible for the efficient functioning of Appear HQs office through a range of administrative and managerial tasks.
You are a people person with excellent communication skills and a resourceful problem solver. You are also a fast learner, effective, a good organizer, and has a natural can-do type of attitude.
- As Appear’s first point of contact, you will be a key contributor to a positive office atmosphere and high employee satisfaction
- Manage the day to day office routines including office inventory, food orders, office supplies, and maintenance
- Be the first point of contact for all Apperians on all office needs including maintenance, mailing, shipping, office supplies, office equipment, and general support
- Play a key role in developing the company’s wellness & welfare activities, in addition to taking the lead on event arrangements, organizing meetings and bookings
- Support Appear’s core business by assisting R&D, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, IT and HR.
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English and Norwegian
- Proficiency in MS Office
Working at Appear
We’re an informal organization with a lot of positive energy and an inclusive environment. Here at Appear you will benefit from the entrepreneurial vigor of a medium-sized organization while working closely with decision makers and customers, all while working with world class cutting-edge technology.
- Five weeks vacation
- An international work environment
- In-house gym and cafeteria with a multitude of temptations
- Yearly trip to Trysil
- Stock-based bonus scheme